Dienstag, 28. September 2010

Scrapkit Passionata

Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 20 Papers

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for this gorgeous kit and the beautiful posers you posted today. I love them all!
    Hugs, Ellie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for sharing, yours is my favorite scrap site of all. I love you. If you were a man I'd marry you, unless you were a married man. Why would a married man make scrap kits?
    I'm one of those Goofy Americans who assumes that everyone will translate my comments into their native tongue.
    Love always,
    ~Rosie~
    or
    Goofy Rosie
    LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Sep. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your kits. They are wonderful.
    Thank you very much for your generosity

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dankeschön für das Kit, Sylvie.

    LG, Alina

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Vielen Dank für das tolle Scapkit, supi gemacht!!! LG ♥♥♥ Petra (we-love-cats1.piczo.com)

    AntwortenLöschen