Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009

Scrapkit Pink Chocolate

Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 22 Papers



Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely kit

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Another beautiful kit I love the cute teddies
    Thank you very much,

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for the beautiful kit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you Sylvie I love the colors. its very Beautiful and love the Teddy bears

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you I love your kits they are beautiful. I appreciate that you share them with us.Thank you for taking the time to make them. Have a Happy and Blessed New Year.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. thanks for this lovely kit I have used it in a tutorial on my blog, and also some other kits, thanks for your great shares

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Vielen Dank für das süße Freebie Kit!! :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This beautiful! But I can not download because the link is broken!
    You Might re-upload?
    thank you very much!

    AntwortenLöschen