Montag, 12. Oktober 2009

Scrap Kit Winter Fun

Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 22 Papers

Kommentare:

  1. LOVE the colors!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for sharing and your permission.
    I have made a background with this wonderfull scrap.

    Silvia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 13 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. what a great kit, I love it, thank you very much

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What an awesome winter kit!
    Love it!
    Thank you for sharing...

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love this kit! I love the colors. I love the theme. I especially love those snowmen! Cute, cute, cute.
    I finally figured out how to leave comments. Thanks for all your wonderful creations! Thanks for all those times I didn't say thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this kit hun!! Thank you so much for sharing,xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Thank You Soooo much for this Darling kit....I Love it !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I made a layout with this one
    http://mincrisardsbloglayouts.blogspot.com/2009/12/layout-kit-2-fm-winter-fun.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Just found your blog and this adorable kit thru a search I did because a credit was given to you for this kit in a stat I seen in an email. I am disappointed that the download link doesn't work anymore:(

    AntwortenLöschen