Mittwoch, 30. September 2009

Kit Funny Friends

Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 25 Papers

Download

Kommentare:

  1. OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Adorable kit & I love it!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing....

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. what a great kit, love it and the bright colors
    Big Thank you

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Absolutely adorable kit! I can't help but laugh when I look at it! It's so cheerful! thanks so much for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So adorable!! Thanks for sharing.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So cute..cute...thank you. Adorable, merci beaucoup.

    AntwortenLöschen