Samstag, 6. Juni 2009

Kit So Cute



Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 22 Papers

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello to you!

    You do not know me but I am a great admirer of what you do. I think your creations really beautiful then I'll award a prize that is on my blog. I would be affected if you accept. Hope to read on my blog! And sorry if my English is not very good

    Zaza
    http://blogchezzaza.vefblog.net
    formerly Magik Creations

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So cute!
    Thanks soo much for your sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jun [LA 02:34am, NY 04:34am, UK 09:34am, OZ 07:34pm] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ths is adorable & beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. How cute this is! thanks so much for your kindness!

    AntwortenLöschen