Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009

Kit Magical Dreams



Tagger Size, 78 Elements, 22 Papers

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful kit !!
    I love purple!!!
    Thank you for sharing....

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. a friend pointed out your blog to me and I wanted to know if you would like to sell your things at Nut House Scraps.

    Please contact me at owner at nuthouse-scraps dot com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit with us!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. thank you for this beautiful kit, I really love them all

    AntwortenLöschen